Only with Baldassarre Erba proceeded with the most consistent architectural works, presumably between 1723 and 1743. The open loggia was transformed into a gallery and a new apartment was created. These works were followed by the work of decoration by Pannini, dated between 1730 and 1740. The work of recovery and restructuring as we see it today was done by the company Villa Grazioli who purchased the Villa in 1987. The works of restoration and renovation have lasted about 10 years.